Vlinder combines the archetypal form of a comfortable sofa with a precisely tailored duvet/like fabric cover. The textile cover bears the Dutch designer's distinctive signature and pushes the boundaries of modern weaving technology: eight colours with yarns of two different thicknesses comprise the various levels of seven different jacquard weaves. Vlinder is perfectly complemented by Bovist, a stool, ottoman and floor pillow whose motif and colour scheme are inspired by the sofa's design.
- Body frame: wooden construction, with zigzag springs in the seat section and upholstery webbing in the backrest.
- Upholstery construction (body): multilayer polyurethane foam in different levels of firmness, top layer made of viscoelastic foam, with polyester fleece.
- Cover: chamber cushion structure, filled with a mix of goose feathers and down, as well as polyurethane and latex rods. Three-part design (two armrest sections, one seat-backrest section). Secured to sofa body with zip fasteners.
- Seat height with cover: 400 mm (270 mm with applied load, measured in accordance with EN 1335-1).
- Covers: all covers are removable.
- Glides: steel legs with felt glides
- Note: designed only for private use. We recommend that the cover is regularly shaken.