The distinctive character of Hella Jongerius’s comfortable Polder Sofa derives from the combination of diverse fabrics and colours, an asymmetrical shape and charming details.
- Structural frame: wooden frame.
- Seat cushions: polyurethane foam with interactive pocket spring core, chamber cushions (filled with foam cubes and feathers) and polyester fleece.
- Back cushions: polyurethane foam with polyester fleece and chamber cushions (filled with foam cubes and feathers).
- Armrest cushion: detached bolster, freely positionable, sand-weighted, polyurethane foam filling.
- Cover: coordinated combinations of various colours and fabric types, removable.
- Ottoman: wooden frame with polyurethane foam. The fabric and colour of the Ottoman matches that of the sofa.
- Applications: recommended for domestic use only.