Map Table by Edward Barber and Jay Osgerby is a universal table system. The tables can be quickly and easily rearranged and stacked if necessary, ideal for every situation requiring flexible configurations and optimum use of space.
- Description: chipboard-faced blockboard panel. Central core made of solid wood strips (IF 20 glued according to DIN 68705) overlaid with chipboard.
- Fire performance: normal flammability, B2 B2 (DIN 4102-1), D-s2, d0 (EN 13501-1, CWFT).
- Environmental safety: meets (or exceeds) E1 category standards for environmentally safe emissions.
- Table top: melamine-coated.
- Description: laminated particle board with block core coated with melamine resin according to DIN EN 14322.
- Table thickness: thickness of finished table top approx. 19 mm.
- Edge: black ABS edge (3 mm).
- Safety: all edges and corners are rounded. Environmental safety: meets (or exceeds) E1 category standards for environmentally safe emissions.
- Note: threaded sleeves are screwed into the underside of the table top to facilitate the variable arrangement of the leg adaptors. Table tops are available in the colours soft light and dim grey.