A synchronised mechanism concealed beneath the upholstery of the Grand Repos wing chair ensures continual back support at every angle of inclination and can be locked in position. This relaxing feature is enhanced by attractive, rounded contours for utmost comfort. Also available in a slightly higher version, Grand Repos is a perfect choice for upscale lounges and lobbies.
- Chair/body: moulded polyurethane foam with webbed plastic frame and integrated synchronised mechanism with locking device.
- Seat heights: 400 mm (310 mm with applied load, measured in accordance with EN 1335-1) or 450 mm (360 mm with applied load, measured in accordance with EN 1335-1).
- Base: four-star base in die-cast aluminium, polished or powder-coated finish.
- Note: The base version determines the finish of the mechanism control lever.
- Neck pillow: filled with feathers.