Fauteuil Direction is a comfortable armchair especially suited for dining room seating. Its design exemplifies the constructive aesthetic for which Prouvé is so well known. This compact armchair is also ideal for the home office, where it is particularly striking in combination with the small Compas Direction desk. Outside the home, Fauteuil Direction cuts a fine figure in elegantly appointed lobbies, restaurants, or waiting areas.
- Seat and backrest: polyurethane filling; cover in fabric or leather.
- Seat height: 505 mm (445 mm with applied load, measured in accordance with EN 1335-1).
- Armrests: solid wood with oiled finish; natural oak, smoked oak or American walnut.
- Base: bent sheet steel and tubular steel, powder-coated (smooth).
- Glides: hard glides for carpet or felt glides for hard floors.
- Origin of wood: oak (Quercus robur) from Western Europe and/or Poland; American walnut (Juglans nigra) from the USA.