Fauteuil de Salon joins simple planes into a unified architectural object with a comfortable seat surface and backrest. Rediscovered in the archives of the French engineer Jean Prouvé, the armchair has been updated in a contemporary color palette. With oiled, solid wood armrests and the designer‘s characteristic structural aesthetic, the Fauteuil de Salon can be ideally combined with other pieces in the Prouvé Collection.
- Seat and backrest: polyurethane filling; cover in fabric or
- Seat height: 415 mm (340 mm with applied load, measured in accordance with EN 1335-1).
- Armrests: solid wood with oiled finish; natu- ral oak, smoked oak or American
- Base: bent sheet steel and tubular steel, powder-coated (smooth).
- Glides: hard glides for carpet or felt glides for hard floors.
- Origin of the wood: oak (Quercus robur) from Western Europe and/or Poland; American walnut (Juglans nigra) from the USA.