Despite its generous proportions, the Slow Chair by Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec has a lightweight, understated aesthetic, thanks to the armchair's translucent high/tech knit sling cover and graceful contours. The Slow Chair comes in a range of colours with matching cushions.
- Frame/Cover: tubular steel frame with extremely strong, precisely shaped knitted fabric which is stretched over the frame.
- Upholstery: polyurethane foam and polyester fibre, including a seat cushion and two backrest cushions.
- Seat height: 330 mm (230 mm with applied load, measured in accordance with EN 1335-1).
- Base: die-cast aluminium legs with polished or powder-coated finish.
- Glides: all legs fitted with hard glides for carpet; felt glides optionally available for hard floors.
- Applications: recommended for home use only.