The structural design of the Lobby Chair makes it comparable to the Lounge Chair in terms of comfort. It consists of three individual cushions joined together by aluminium side frames. The armchair was originally conceived to furnish lobby areas in New York‘s Time Life Building. In the following years, diff erent versions were created that all have one fundamental thing in common: exceptional comfort.
- Seat mechanism: adjustable backward tilt. Continuous seat height adjustment with gas spring. Swivel seat.
- Backrest and seat: side frames in chrome-plated die-cast aluminium. Cushion elements covered in leather.
- Armrests: upholstered in leather.
- Base: five-star base in chrome-plated die-cast aluminium, on castors. Equipped with hard castors for carpet or soft castors for hard floors.
- Options: also available as a conference chair equipped with glides or in a wider version especially suited for waiting areas.