The fully upholstered backrest of ID Soft ensures a high level of comfort, while its clean lines and reductive forms lend the chair an understated presence. As a result, ID Soft harmonises well with diverse architectural environments. The ID Soft backrest is height-adjustable, thus providing even very tall users with adequate support in the upper shoulder region.
- Mechanical unit: FlowMotion mechanism, can be locked in the upright sitting position. Mechanical unit matches the frame colour (basic dark or soft grey). Optionally available with or without synchronised forward tilt (can be disengaged) and with or without seat depth adjustment. Individual adjustment of backrest resistance and forward tilt.
- Backrest: frame in polyamide (basic dark or soft grey). Optional height-adjustable lumbar cushion. Cover in fabric or leather.
- Armrests: 2D armrests with adjustable height and width or 3D armrests with adjustable height, width and depth and 360° swivel function. Armrest supports in polished aluminium. Armrest sleeves in polyamide matched to the frame colour (basic dark or soft grey). With polyurethane pads in basic dark (for frames in basic dark) or dim grey (for frames in soft grey). Optionally available with ring armrests in polished die-cast aluminium, with or without height adjustment, for use in conference areas. For height-adjustable ring armrests, armrest supports in polyamide are matched to the frame colour (basic dark or soft grey).
- Seat: polyurethane foam upholstery. Optionally available with contoured seat. Seat and back covers in fabric or leather. Leather covers are not recommended for chairs with forward tilt, since a leather surface might cause users to slide off the seat.
- Base: five-star base in polyamide (basic dark) or polished die-cast aluminium, equipped with double castors (Ø 60 mm) or glides.
- Accessories: clothes hanger in polyamide (basic dark or soft grey), max. weight load: 2 kg.
- Conference version: conference chair with four-star swivel base in polished die-cast aluminium on glides in accordance with EN 16139. Flow Motion conference mechanism (no forward tilt, no seat depth adjustment) with individual adjustment of backrest resistance; fixed seat height with shock-absorbing seat suspension for added comfort.