A synchronised mechanism is concealed beneath the upholstery of the Grand Repos wing chair and can be locked in any position, for optimum back support and utmost comfort at any reclining angle. The characteristic head section invites the user to lean back and creates a sense of shelter and seclusion. The decorative seams in the fabric or leather upholstery of some versions lend the armchair an almost artisanal look.
- Chair/body: moulded polyurethane foam with webbed plastic frame and integrated synchronised mechanism with locking device.
- Seat heights: 400 mm (310 mm with applied load, measured in accordance with EN 1335-1) or 450 mm (360 mm with applied load, measured in accordance with EN 1335-1).
- Base: four-star base in die-cast aluminium, polished or powder-coated finish.
- Note: The base version determines the finish of the mechanism control lever.
- Neck pillow: filled with feathers.