The swivel seat of Fauteuil Direction Pivotant is height adjustable, and the backward tilt mechanism can be adapted to the individual user's weight. These features are paired with the generous upholstery to ensure optimum comfort. Leather or fabric covers are available in many different colours, making it easy to find the ideal chair for any type of business workplace or home office.
- Seat and backrest: polyurethane filling; cover in fabric or leather.
- Seat height: 505 mm (445 mm with applied load, measured in accordance with EN 1335-1).
- Armrests: solid wood with oiled finish; natural oak, smoked oak or American walnut.
- Base: bent sheet steel and tubular steel, powder-coated (smooth).
- Glides: hard glides for carpet or felt glides for hard floors.
- Origin of wood: oak (Quercus robur) from Western Europe and/or Poland; American walnut (Juglans nigra) from the USA.