The AM Chair is the combined result of engineering skill, quality design and experience, uniting ergonomic functionality with technical elegance. Dynamic armrests and a height-adjustable back give the chair an emblematic appearance, while the slender plastic frame and translucent mesh cover bestow a sense of lightness and grace.
- Seat mechanism: ProMotion mechanism, lockable in upright position. Synchronised mechanism with automatic weight adjustment and manual fine tuning of backrest resistance via 180° rotation. Equipped as standard with seat height and seat depth adjustment. Optionally available with or without spontaneous forward tilt (can be disengaged).
- Seat: seat plate made of polyamide; contoured seat cushion made of polyurethane foam; fabric cover.
- Back: mesh backrest in LightNet, stretched over frame; fabric backrest in Plano (reverse side in Verso fabric, colour sierra grey). Polyamide backrest frame in deep black. Height-adjustable backrest as a standard feature.
- Armrests: 2D armrests with adjustable height and width or 3D armrests with adjustable height, width and depth. Armrest supports in polyamide with polyurethane pads, both in deep black.
- Base: five-star base in polyamide (deep black) or in powder-coated aluminium (deep black). Equipped with double castors (Ø 60 mm).
- Accessories: polyamide headrest (deep black) with polyurethane pad (deep black), retrofit option. Clothes hanger in polyamide (deep black), retrofit option (max. weight load: 2 kg). Headrest and clothes hanger can be used separately or combined.