AC 5 Work Lowback is a high-quality office swivel chair, whose characteristic angled backrest lends it a fresh appearance. Designed with hidden mechanical functions for healthy seating comfort, AC 5 Work Lowback belongs to a family of task chairs with a consistent visual aesthetic: the AC 5 Group.
The low angled backrest and the design of the armrests together facilitate considerable freedom of movement and even allow sideways sitting positions. Combined with the synchronised forward tilt and seat depth adjustment of the FlowMotion mechanism, AC 5 Work Lowback guarantees a dynamic sitting experience that has been proven to promote health and prevent back tension.
- Seat mechanism: FlowMotion mechanism with synchronised forward tilt (can be disengaged) and with seat depth adjustment. Seat mechanism powder-coated in basic dark.
- Backrest: angled backrest for maximum freedom of movement. Self-supporting backrest structure with horizontally stitched padding. Backrest mount in polished die-cast aluminium. Optional height-adjustable lumbar cushion.
- Seat: polyurethane foam padding. Optionally available with contoured seat. Seat and back covers in fabric or leather.
- Armrests: choice of fixed, polished die-cast aluminium ring armrests for conference areas (optional leather pads are matched to the leather upholstery; for chairs with fabric covers, the leather pads are in the colour nero); or height-adjustable armrests; or FreeFloat armrests with polyurethane pads in basic dark.
- Base: five-star polyamide base in basic dark or polished die-cast aluminium base with double castors (Ø 60 mm) in basic dark.